Tuesday 27 November 2012

RWA Exhibition



This RWA exhibition is on till the end of December
I took a few sneaky shots - not sure if you're allowed to.
Unfortunately I don't know the names of most of the artists. 


  
This is the inside of a large many-sided structure

Forerunner of the Bristol pound?

Striking picture. Don't know who it's by. Something about memory? Is there a face there?







I think this is called "Burnt Stubble". 



Sculpture Figure with shoes instead of a head.


DJ Derek. Famous Bristol DJ. I've seen a few artistic representations of him over the years.

Damien Hirst. The famous artist. I don't think these are real butterfly wings. I hope not.

I think these two are by an artist called Rita Dee. http://www.rwa.org.uk/whats-on/exhibitions/2012/11/rita-dee/

Mosque type building. Didn't get artist's name.


No comments:

Post a Comment